LOC Membership Information
- Must be 18 years of age or older to become a member
- Cost is $25 for a 12 month membership, renewable annually. (There are no other membership durations available)
- No refunds are issued for persons cancelling their membership early.
- Preferred forms of payment are Credit Card or Paypal
- Cheques are accepted but can take up to several weeks to process
- Cash is discouraged
- Attend unlimited number of LOC events
- Can identify your interests (hiking, cycling, paddling, etc) and participate in club online forums for those activities
- Enjoy the fellowship of other members
- One waiver covers the year (members don’t need to sign a waiver for each event attended)
- Broader access to the online website, including ability to registering online for events (encouraged!).
- Able to invite 1 guest to LOC social events.
- Able to invite their accompanied children to LOC events (with signed waiver)
- Your member profile shows current expiry date. (Click on the arrow beside your name in the upper right of the home page).
- Members will receive three notices of pending renewal via email
- 45 days prior to the renewal date
- 30 days prior to the renewal date
- If no payment received before renewal date, members will only be able to access the website to renew.
- A warning message will be issued 7 days after the renewal date
- If no renewal payment is received,the membership is automatically expired 40 days after the missed renewal date.
- Once expired, members wanting to re-join should contact the Membership Chair